Have you created a website but are still confused about how to promote a website? Websites that have been created need to be promoted in order to get high rankings in search engine search results. So that your website generates a lot of visitors who convert.
Just because you have launched a professional and functional website. It doesn’t mean that everyone will come directly to your website. In fact, no one will know that you have launched a website, if you do not do promotion. If you are busy and can’t do the promotion yourself. The good news is that you can use website promotion services from Web Studio.
Below we have prepared a complete step-by-step guide to creating an effective website marketing strategy for your business. If you follow the strategy we have prepared below. You can develop an integrated digital marketing strategy to attract, engage and convert more leads into conversions over time.
1. Optimize Your Website for SEO
You already have a website that is well designed professionally and functionally. Now is the time for you to do your website promotion strategy. In developing a website marketing strategy, the most mandatory thing to do is to optimize your website for SEO. Surely you create a website to be seen by your audience, then for your website to reach a targeted audience, your website needs to be optimized for search engines.
SEO is the process of making changes to the design of your website and content to make a website more attractive to search engines. This is to ensure that your website appears on page one of the search results for relevant keywords and phrases. SEO techniques themselves often change or are added every time, therefore you must often see the development of Google’s algorithms.
Optimize Websites For Search Engines
There are a few principles you should keep in mind to ensure your website is optimized for search:
- Keywords – The most important thing about SEO is a relevant keyword research strategy based on your To find relevant keywords, there are a variety of tools you can use. The most appropriate tool to get relevant keywords is the tool provided by Google for example Google Keyword Planner. It can help you find search terms that are relevant to your business sales. As well as better understand how much people search for the term online.
- Content – Once you have done keyword research and got potential keywords. Next you need to plan and create content around those keywords and phrases. The goal here is not to create content that is filled with your keywords, but rather to create content that is informative, entertaining and provides solutions that will add value to your audience once brands find your content pages in search engines.
- On-Page SEO – In addition to having to use relevant keywords in the content of the content you create. You should also pay attention to other elements that are no less important in your website pages. Such as titles, meta descriptions, images and image tags, here you are required to use keywords strategically when you create page elements to improve SEO.
- Backlink Creation – Creating backlinks is an aspect that is also important and it’s very complex of SEO. Here search engines will see how much content links back to your website as a way of understanding whether your content is valuable. There are many ways to build quality backlinks, such as creating content that others want to link to.
By improving SEO on your website, you can work to rank higher in search engines for relevant keywords. This allows you to drive more relevant traffic to your website for more measurable results.
2. Start Content Marketing
Your second website marketing strategy is to develop the content marketing of your website. Content marketing is the process of creating and publishing valuable and relevant content that helps attract and engage your targeted audience. By creating content and providing interesting and useful content to your target buyers. You can work to build and foster stronger relationships with prospects that you can convert.
This is very important! Before you start creating content, it is highly recommended to develop a content strategy. This is the process of determining various aspects of your website’s content plan, such as:
- The most important thing is what kind of content you are going to create
- What topics your content will focus on
- Choose a team to create your content
- How often will you create and publish new content
- What networks you’ll use to promote your content
If you have created a content strategy, next you can work to develop a content publishing schedule. This will go a long way in helping you to ensure that you regularly publish quality content regularly and consistently.
If you come to content marketing, it is imperative that you choose a topic that is relevant and valuable to your target audience. Create different types of content such as blog posts, infographics, videos as well as other content assets that can help you build a stronger connection with your audience.
3. Build a Social Media Presence
The next thing in building a website promotion strategy is that you have to build a social media presence. By doing social media marketing, your business can expand its reach online and aim to drive more traffic directly to your website. The first thing you should do in building a social media strategy is to determine what social media channels you will use to attract as well as engage your audience. You don’t need to be present on all your social media platforms just choose social media that is often used by your targeted audience.
If you already know what social media platforms you will use to build your social media strategy. The next step is to create an account and start to create a social media profile of your business. You need to remember to always be consistent branding in terms of images and descriptions. You can complete as many of your profiles as you want to increase your chances of ranking in search.
If you’ve done it all, now is the time for you to start building your social media presence. Make sure that you connect with your customers on social media. Also be sure to put a link to your social media profiles on your website as well as in your delivery confirmation email so that your customers and website visitors can see the media profiles social you and connect with you.
After that you can work to grow your social media by posting interesting and useful content. You can share website content to social media on a daily basis. It aims to get potential traffic from social media and then be directed to your website. The more content you post or share on social media, the more likely it is that your targeted audience will always follow your posts and later engage with the brand You are on social media.
4. Use Paid Ads
If SEO aims to bring in as much organic search volume as possible and it will take time to work on it. Unlike the thing with using paid advertising, if you want to speed up the sales cycle a little more, paid advertising is the solution. You can use paid advertising to bring more targeted buyers into the website where content marketing and other elements of a digital marketing strategy can serves to convert it.
The most popular paid ads among business people that they usually use are Google PPC ads and social media ads. For Google PPC ads the explanation is as follows.
What Is Google Adwords?
Google Ads is an advertising system offered by Google where advertisers bid on certain keywords so that ads appear in Google search results. If you want certain keywords from your website to appear on page one search engine in a quick time Google Ads can help. Google offers ads in search engines through Google Ads or ads that display the website of a particular keyword on page one of the Google search engine.
Google ads can help increase the visibility of your business online as well as bring more potential visitors to your website. The way Google Ads works is that it displays website content directly appearing on search engine results pages just above organic search results. This means if someone types in a search term or relevant keyword that you’ve created an ad for, then they can see the content of your ad at the top search results (SERPs).
Paid ads that you can use to help increase your next business sales are social media ads. If you use paid advertising social media can also help you to increase visibility and drive more traffic to your website.
You can use the Facebook Ads service for your paid social media ads. The Facebook Ads platform offers advanced ad targeting features that allow you to leverage user data to target your audience that may be interested in your brand. You can deliver tailored advertising content for these ideal buyers that encourages them to visit your website.
Once you know the basic promotional strategies of a website, it is time for you to consider a digital marketing strategy that is suitable for a website. A website marketing strategy agency will be very helpful to take care of all your website needs. So you and your team will continue to focus on your core business.